Speed roller skating competition can be divided into track competition and road competition. The track of the road competition can be open or closed. The perimeter of the field race is 200 meters, the width of the track is 6 meters, and the radius of the curve is 13.42 meters. Speed roller skates for women are also constantly changing according to the requirements of the competition athletes.
The types of competitions are divided into:
(1) Time trial, including group time and team time, such as the 1000-meter time trial, is a contest between the absolute speed and real strength of athletes.
(2) Sprint races: short-distance races with ranking competition, winners are selected by round elimination.
(3) Elimination round: One or more fixed elimination points are set during the competition to eliminate one or more athletes who are behind. Ranked in reverse order of elimination. The athlete who is not eliminated and reaches the finish line first wins the championship. The chief referee announces the elimination method before the competition. During the competition, at least 5 athletes must be kept on the field to complete the competition. Keep a high degree of attention during the skating process. If you relax a little, you will be eliminated at the elimination point. This competition is intense, and the audience often sweats for the athletes at the end of the skating team, which brings tension to the audience during the competition. stimulating psychological feelings.
(4) Group skating competition: The competition starts in a group, and the ranking is determined according to the timed results. It is held on the field or on the road, the number of participants is not limited, and multiple rounds of competition can be held. Eliminated athletes can be ranked according to the recorded elimination time.
(5) Points competition: a competition in which the winner is decided in the form of competition for points. A number of points are set in the course of the competition. Athletes can obtain the corresponding points by competing for the ranking of the points, so as to obtain the number of points and rank, and the one with the highest points ranks first. For example, the 10,000-meter points race, this race is also very entertaining, because it not only tests the endurance of the athletes, but also tests the athletes’ ability to suddenly accelerate on the spot, as well as the contest of wisdom. In order to increase the appreciation and competitiveness, The points at the end at the end are higher than those on the way, 3 points, 2 points and 1 point respectively. The quality of the roller skates plays a decisive role in the game. This adds even more uncertainty to the outcome of the event.
(6) Point elimination tournament: a game in which points and elimination are combined. Points are awarded to the leading athlete for a certain number of laps, after which the trailing athlete is eliminated. The final winner of this competition is the athlete who has not been eliminated and has the highest points. For example, the 10,000-meter points elimination competition is a double superposition of the tense and exciting feelings of the elimination competition and points competition. Uncertainty is the biggest feature of this project. The most popular game in the event, the audience watching the game often rejoices because of the wonderful performance of the athletes, which can see the charm of this event.
(7) Relay: It is a comprehensive contest of the absolute strength, team cooperation and handover skills of each representative team. Each team consists of 3 athletes, and each person completes at least one relay. The handover is successful only when the handover is completed in the area.
In the above-mentioned speed roller skating competition, no matter what type of event, there is a corresponding starting order and starting position method in the rules. The referee finds that there is an emergency on the field that affects the competition process, and can take an interruption. Athletes who violate the competition rules during the competition, terminate the competition, re-match and cancel the competition can be given corresponding warnings, lowering the competition ranking, and disqualifying the competition. If the athletes have any objection to the penalty, they can appeal and reconsider.