- Promote the overall healthy and coordinated development of children’s bodies: Roller skating not only uses the legs, but also the arms and hands are equally important. During sports, children must control their legs to slide, turn, brake, and accelerate. At the same time, they must hold the club with both hands to dribble, pass, and shoot. Their waists are coordinated with body movements, and their eyes are watching the audience. In this process, the child’s whole body is improved in coordination and synchronization, which promotes the balanced development of the child’s body.
- Contribute to the intellectual development of children: Roller skating is not only about skills, physical strength and tactics, but also a more important and higher level of competition between intelligence and psychology. Whether it is skating with the ball or running while wearing roller skates, players need to have a broad field of vision, be calm and clear, and always observe various changes on the field. The speed is fast and there are many uncertain factors, which is unmatched by other sports. Long-term participation in roller skating training and competitions can promote the development of children’s intelligence.
3. Conducive to the tempering of children’s will and quality, and improve their ability to resist setbacks: From just getting in touch with roller skating to participating in competitions, children need to face various difficulties, such as the simultaneous use of hands and feet, unskilled movements, mistakes in cooperation with teammates, Facing the defeat of the game, etc. During this process, the children encounter a difficulty and overcome a difficulty, making progress little by little, gradually honing their tenacity, and being able to face setbacks with a good attitude.
4. Cultivate children’s spirit of fighting hard: Roller skating is a very confrontational project. If you don’t dare to fight or grab, you will not be able to break through the opponent’s defense line or defend the opponent’s offense. Through continuous training and competition, children will realize that the ball is won by themselves, and victory is achieved by themselves, and only the spirit of fighting hard can win the final victory.
- It can cultivate children’s team awareness and make friends with sunshine: Roller skating is a sport that can best reflect teamwork. Different positions on the field must cooperate with each other in order to achieve better results, and the spirit of teamwork is also Spiritual qualities especially needed in modern society. After the children in the team experienced repeated practice and fierce confrontation games, the children could also make many like-minded sunshine friends. High-quality roller skates for women can bring children a different stimulating experience.